- 1 hr ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 3 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- 3 hrs ago Vodafone partners with Hyundai arm, for connected car services
- 4 hrs ago Nokia 3.2 officially launched in India with 4000mAh battery starting at Rs 8,990
- News J&K Governor lifts restrictions on civilian traffic on Jammu-Srinagar highway from May 27
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Lifestyle 21 Home Remedies For Mosquito Bites
- Movies Chinmayi Posts 'Nudes' As Requested By A Troll; Shocking Deets Inside
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
LIKE App lets you create interesting digital content on the go
LIKE App is a blend of video editing tool and a social platform for smartphone lovers
There's no dearth of photo and video editing apps in Google Play Store. Snapseed, Picsart, Quik, etc. are some of our top picks that we personally use in everyday life to enhance mobile photography experience. Moreover, as photography enthusiasts, we at Gizbot keep a close eye on new applications that can help us enhance pictures and videos we shoot from our smartphones. The 'LIKE' app, developed by Singapore-based BIGO Technology Pvt Ltd is yet another addition to the list of photo-video editing apps.
Unlike the regular video editing apps, LIKE app is a blend of a social platform and a video editing tool. The app let you create short videos with interesting video-audio effects in real-time that your followers and fans can watch. You can add music from your phone and apply various filters and can see the changes in real-time. The editing engine powering the app seems quite immersive and powerful. You must have seen Beautify filters in OPPO and Vivos's selfie centered smartphones, which you can find in LIKE app.
As per the developers, LIKE APP has grabbed the award owing to its unique format in the very first month of its launch. The company says that the app has been awarded in the Best Entertainment App category, Best SOCIAL App category and MOST POPULAR App category respectively. As per data shared by LIKE app, it has 20 million registered users in 187 countries respectively.
The app has an amalgamation of 3D effects that can overhaul the live video feed from your smartphone. It is and can be used as a platform by millennials to showcase their talent; dance, singing, art, etc. to other LIKE app users around the globe. The makers of the App are working to add more innovative features to the App to keep enthusing the user base and to attract entertainment freaks on their platform.
We will give LIKE app some more time to explore its full potential. Meanwhile, if you are a creative person and love to play around with video and audio editing, then LIKE app will not disappoint you.