- 6 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Quiz Answers: Win Rs. 75,000
- 7 hrs ago PUBG: Battlegrounds For PC And Console Is Now Available For Free: Checkout The Details
- 8 hrs ago Tecno Pova Neo Launching On January 20 In India; 6,000mAh Battery, Helio G25 Chip Onboard
- 21 hrs ago Vivo X80 Pro Plus Complete Specs Leak: On Par With Other 2022 Flagships?
- Movies Mammootty Tests Positive For COVID-19; Confirms That He Is In Self Isolation
- Sports Rumour Has It: Real Madrid ready to go all out for Haaland and Mbappe
- Finance This Stock Has Given 113.75% Return In 1-Year, Buy Says Sharekhan
- News SP candidate's list starts with one in jail, ends with one on bail: Thakur
- Lifestyle Republic Day Celebrations To Begin From Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Birth Anniversary On January 23 Every Year
- Automobiles Skoda Slavia Vs Skoda Kushaq: Which One Is The Right 5-Seater Car For You?
- Education NTPC CBT 2: Railways Shortlist 7 Lakh Candidates For NTPC Level 2 Exam After RRB NTPC Board Results
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
LinkedIn Now Supports Hindi Language; Here’s How To Switch To Hindi Language
LinkedIn, the professional social networking platform has announced support for regional language Hindi. Now, you will be able to access your feed, profile, jobs, messaging, and create content in Hindi. The feature is available on both smartphone and desktop versions. LinkedIn now supports a total of 25 languages globally.
Also, India is the second-largest market in terms of members after the US, and the company says, ''We have witnessed high engagement and member growth in the last year, and it is at this exciting inflection point that we are strengthening our vision to create economic opportunity for 'every' member of the workforce, and taking down language barriers for Hindi speakers across the world.''
All in all, with the support for the Hindi language, the professional social networking wants to break down language barriers, providing greater access to professional and networking opportunities to Hindi speakers in the country.
How To Change To Hindi Language On LinkedIn
If you are using an Android or iOS device then follow these steps to switch to the Hindi language on LinkedIn.
Step 1: Go to your phone's "Settings" and language option.
Step 2: Now, select Hindi as the preferred device language. Once it has changed to Hindi, your LinkedIn app will automatically update the language.
For desktop users, visit the LinkedIn homepage and tap on the "Me" icon. Then select "Settings and Privacy. To change to Hindi on desktop, follow these steps:
Step 1: First login to your LinkedIn account on the desktop.
Step 2: Then, tap on the 'Me' icon placed at the top-right corner.
Step 3: Now, click on the 'Settings & Privacy' and then to the language option which is placed under the 'Site Preferences' option.
Step 4: After that, you need to choose the language as Hindi.
It is also important to note that if the creator posts any content in English, it will be visible in that language; however, now you will get the option of translating to Hindi. Users also change only the content language to Hindi. With this, LinkedIn will only show the posts and comments to Hindi.