- 32 min ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- 47 min ago Vivo Z5x official press renders confirms key specifications and design; launch set for today
- 49 min ago RJio leads wireless broadband market with 56% market share: ICRA
- 1 hr ago Call of Duty Mobile Beta version releases for Android: How to register
- Lifestyle The Best Morning Skincare Routine In 10 Simple Steps
- Finance What Is 50/20/30 Rule In Financial Planning? How To Use It?
- News Latest bank jobs: SBI announces over 500 jobs; How to apply for Specialist Cadre Officers vacancies?
- Movies Hidden Meaning Behind Rashmika Mandanna's TATTOO REVEALED! Is It Rakshit Shetty's Influence?
- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur wanted to take a break from international cricket following Mithali Raj row in T20 World Cup
- Automobiles Toyota Will Not Update The Corolla Altis To BS-VI Norms — Suzuki To Miss Out On C-Segment Offering
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Lok Sabha elections 2019: Snapchat introduces tools to help Indian voters
Snapchat introduces new tools to help Indian users to find their polling booth and more details about the Lok Sabha elections.
Video and Picture sharing App Snapchat has introduced a number of features for the upcoming Lok Sabha election 2019. The company has introduced new features like stickers, filters, lenses, and Bitmoji. Apart from that, the app will also remind the Indian users to check the dates for the election in their constituency. Moreover, it will also help users to find their polling location.
Basically, the users will receive a link which will direct users to the online portal of Electoral Commission of India, their voters can check the details about the polling location. According to the company, the user can also use new "lenses and filters to express themselves on issues around the election and share them with friends".
Snap map will allow users to check the details about the date of voting in your Constituency. Moreover, it will also include a "ready link" which will locate your polling booth in your area. Snapchat has also joined hands with Young Leaders for Active Citizenship (YLAC ) India to organise a "geo-filter competition". This will basically encourage the youth voters to take part in the elections and cast their valuable votes in the state elections.
Snap has also joined hands with HuffPost India, The Wire, and Brut India to offer content for the upcoming elections.