- 34 min ago ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi Note 7S vs other budget smartphones available in India
- 6 hrs ago ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- 6 hrs ago Jabra launched Elite 85h headphones in India: Price, specification & more
- News Lok Sabha Election Results 2019 LIVE: Home Ministry warns of violence amidst counting
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Automobiles Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
POCO Launcher now available on Google Play Store for free
Poco F1 available on Flipkart for a starting price of Rs 20,999
One feature that differentiates the Xiaomi Poco F1 from the other Xiaomi smartphones (except for the Android One devices) is the fact that the Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with a different launcher, which offers features like app tray, third-party icon support, and automatic grouping apps based on the color of the app icon and the functionality of the specific apps.
The Poco launcher was designed to offer a stock Android like user experience on the Xiaomi Poco F1. And now, the Poco F1's Poco launched is available for compatible Android smartphones for free of cost. The Poco launcher is available on both Google Play Store and Xiaomi Mi App store for free of cost.
The only requirement to use the Poco launcher on your Android smartphone is that fact that the select smartphone has to run on Android 5 lollipop or the latest version of the Android OS. The file size is around 16 MB, and now available for download for free of cost.
Poco launcher features
Other than offering a stock Android like app tray, Poco launcher also comes with additional features. Here is the summary of the features provided on the Xiaomi's Poco launcher.
The Poco launcher offers a clean home screen, by putting all apps together on the app drawer, which provides a neat and clean home screen, which can be used to showcase your wallpaper skills.
The Poco launcher also comes with a feature called convenient search, with this feature, users can search apps based on the color of the app icons, which will also help the user to manage the overall home screen.
Manage apps - Group apps by category automatically or create custom groups always to keep essential things just a tap away. Similarly, users can hide specific apps as well.
Usually, users have to create custom groups, whereas the Poco launcher can automatically generate custom groups depending on the functionalities of the apps. Ex: apps like Amazon Prime videos and Netflix will be under a single folder called streaming services. Users can also change the name of the folder as well.