- 1 hr ago Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 990 SoC With Built-in Balong 5000 5G Modem, Set To Launch On September 6
- 2 hrs ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Week 34, 2019, Launch Roundup: Xiaomi Mi A3, Lava Z93, LG K50S, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 2 hrs ago Redmi Note 8 Pro To Flaunt A Water-Drop Notch And IR Blaster
- Finance How SBI Customers Can Make Cardless Withdrawal Using Just Their Smartphones?
- News RIP Arun Jaitley: Rare pictures of BJP's trusted troubleshooter
- Lifestyle Raveena Tandon Inspires Us To Make Our Weekend More Fashionable With This Attire
- Movies Kiara Advani Ditches Her Luxury Car And Takes Autorickshaw Ride!
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Jaipur Pink Panthers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Reliance Jio Launches Jio Saarthi: To Simplify Digital Recharges
Reliance Jio has launched a new interactive in-app genie that is integrated within the MyJio app. It is designed to partner users through their digital recharge journey.
Jio Saarthi will help and guide the users from choosing a plan till making payments. Jio Saarthi supports regional languages and provides voice assistance to users through the process. It also helps them to locate payments details like how to find a card number and where to enter it.
Furthermore, Jio users who have not done an online recharge till now will be prompted with this new feature.
The assisted recharge journey is initially available in English and Hindi and will be gradually made available in 12 regional languages to cater to the needs of Jio users from across the country, the telco said.
Reliance Jio says the innovation is a first-of-its-kind digital initiative in the industry. Jio also belives this assisted customer journey innovation will encourage adoption of digital recharges among users who have so far been unsure about the digital recharge process.
Jio Emerges As India's Biggest Telecom Player
Meanwhile, Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio has become the country's largest telecom operator with a subscriber base of 331.3 million, surpassing Vodafone Idea which reported a decline in its user base to 320 million by June 2019.
Vodafone Idea reported a decline in its customer base to 320 million in the first quarter of 2019-20 from 334.1 million in the March quarter.
To recall, Jio has dethroned Bharti Airtel in May to become the second-largest mobile operator with 322.9 million users and 27.80 percent market, according to TRAI data.
Besides, Jio has started beta trials of JioGigaFiber services and other smart home solutions. The company is targeting 50 million households to deploy its services.