- 37 min ago Nokia G11 Plus With 90Hz Display and Dual Rear Cameras Launched in India
- 1 hr ago Pokémon Festival of Lights 2022 Announced; Illuminating Morelull Pokémon Coming Soon
- 1 hr ago ISS Welcomes Four New Astronauts To Carry Out Over 200 Experiments
- 2 hrs ago Android 13 to Include Unified And Simplified ‘Security & Privacy’ hub; Here Are The Details
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Hikes Interest Rate On FDs Below Rs 5 Cr, Check New Rates Here
- News Nobel peace prize 2022 winners list
- Sports Three Manchester United players set for January transfer
- Automobiles Hero Vida V1 Plus & V1 Pro Electric Scooters Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 1.45 Lakh
- Lifestyle Eating Refined Grains Such As White Rice May Increase Premature Heart Disease Risk
- Travel Great Pyramid of Giza: The Only Standing Structure from The Seven Wonders of The Ancient World
- Movies Bigg Boss 6 Telugu Week 5 Voting Results: Arjun & Adi At The Bottom Of The List
- Education Jamia Millia Islamia launches new MSc Virology program: know details and how to apply
Spotify Supergrouper Announced: How To Create A Custom Playlist With Spotify Supergrouper?
Spotify is among the popular music streaming platforms in India. The platform has announced a couple of new features including Spotify Supergrouper. The new feature will allow users to group up to five artists, who would normally not come together on stage or in a recording studio.
Spotify Supergrouper Explained
The Spotify Supergrouper is a customization of the user's music tastes, which can further be created into a playlist. Spotify is also offering users to get a custom card to share their Supergroup on social media platforms. Further, the platform highlights that the new feature is different from remix tracks, which are also based on your preferred artists.
As mentioned earlier, the new Spotify Supergrouper in-app feature will allow users to select any five artists. These could be from any genre, ear, language, and so on. Based on what you've selected, Spotify will create a playlist with the artists' popular hits. Additionally, users can share their Spotify Supergrouper playlist with others or on social media.
"Although there's no guarantee your favorite artists will get together on stage or in the studio, Supergrouper lets you do the next-best thing. Now, you can really imagine - or even try to manifest - a collaboration between Mariah Carey, Charlie Puth, and Maluma," Spotify said in a press release.
Spotify also allows users to assign roles like the lead, lyricist, hyperman, and so on among the artists they've selected. This would further create a complete band-like experience, especially considering that they may never come together in real life with the Spotify Supergrouper.
How To Create A Spotify Supergrouper Playlist In India?
Creating a Spotify Supergrouper is quite simple.
Step 1: Firstly, make sure you have the latest version of the Spotify app running on your smartphone.
Step 2: Now, open the Supergrouper microsite or just click on this link
Step 3: Select the artists of your choice and create the Spotify Supergroup. You can also give it a name to customize it.
That said, the Spotify Supergrouper is currently available in selected countries like the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, and the Philippines. The availability of the Spotify Supergrouper feature in India is unclear at the moment but we expect it to rollout in the coming weeks.