TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- EC Bars Eros Now From Streaming PM Modi Web Series
- IPL: RR Vs MI — Live Updates
- Renault HBC Compact SUV To Be Launched In 2020
- Abhishek-Aishwarya Get Romantic In Maldives!
- How To Download Assassin's Creed Unity Game For Free On Your PC
- Business Sentiment Continue To Decline For Q2 2019: D&B Report
- Natural Remedies to Improve Memory
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Supreme Court refuses to impose ban on Tik Tok: Report
Super Court refuses to put a ban on Chinese video sharing app Tik Tok. All you need to know about the ban.
Video sharing app Tik Tok is in the news headline since last few weeks. Madras High Court has also asked central to impose a ban on the app by the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011. However, on Monday the Supreme court refuses the Madras High court's appeal of banning the app.
The Supreme Court has posted the Tik Tok issue for the next hearing which is scheduled on April 22. Moreover, the case is coming up in the Madras High Court on April 16.
Earlier, the Madras High Court asked the center to impose a ban on the app on by giving a reason for children getting addicted to the app. Let's see whether the app is really going to be ban in India or not.