- 1 hr ago Intel 11th Gen Core CPU: Breaking Performance Boundaries For Thin Notebooks
- 3 hrs ago Mi Band 5 First Impressions: Better Display, New Health Features & More Functional Design
- 3 hrs ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: iPhone 12 Pro Max, Poco X3 NFC, Google Pixel 5 And More
- 3 hrs ago Infinix Hot 10 Lite Entry-Level Smartphone Goes Official: Price, Specifications
- Sports IPL 2020: Mitchell Marsh's scans lost in UAE, cricketer in dark about extent of injury
- Finance Your Debit, Credit Card Transactions Can Become More Safe From Sept 30: Here's How
- Movies Good Decision? Shekhar Kapur Appointed Chairman Of FTII Governing Council, President Of FTII Society
- News Venkaiah Naidu tests positive for coronavirus, advised home quarantine
- Education Shekhar Kapur Appointed As President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing Council of FTII
- Automobiles Renault Kiger Launch India Launch Delayed To Next Year: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle Aditi Rao Hydari’s Latest Suit Look Is A Lesson In Traditional-perfection
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In October 2020
What Is KhaaliJeb App? How to Download and Install It?
The advanced digital payments and online money transfer in a few clicks is definitely a boon. It is quite convenient as we need not visit the bank and stand in huge queues to transfer money. As the digital payments market is growing, several players have entered this space and are successful including Google Pay, Paytm, PhonePe, etc.
These payment apps offer users rewards in the form of scratch cards, cashback and more. And, these hold a major share of the digital payments market in India. In attempt to compete against these apps, an Indian app called KhaaliJeb. Though it is the latest entrant to this space, it does offer some exciting features.
What Is KhaaliJeb App?
KhaaliJeb is a free payment app developed by IIT Allahabad alumni. The app is powered by Kotak Mahindra Bank and allows UPI-based payments. With this app, users can send and receive money via UPI with the help of either a UPI ID or a mobile number and a UPI PIN. Likewise the other such apps, KhaaliJeb also lets users recharge their mobile or DTH, pay bills and pay merchants by scanning the QR code or using the UPI ID.
Users can add multiple bank accounts to the app and check their bank balance as well. The app lets users transfer up to Rs. 1 lakh. What's interesting is that KhaaliJeb lets users make payments to users on other UPI apps such as Paytm, Google Pay, PhonePe, etc.
KhaaliJeb: Useful Features
While the above-mentioned features of KhaaliJeb are common to all UPI payment apps, the main attraction is its Student Discount Program. This program lets users to get exclusive discounts and other benefits from various brands, provided they are under 29 years of age. For verification, users need to enter their name, gender, DOB, and ID of verification. Also, it will ask for their mark sheets and other documents.
The other interesting feature is gaming. The 'Play and Earn' section lets users to play games within the KhaaliJeb app and earn rewards. This feature is powered by Gamezop.com and directs users to the website from where they can play several games and earn money.
How To Download And Install?
For now, KhaaliJeb is available only for Android users. It is soon expected to be launched for iOS. To download the KhaaliJeb app, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Firstly, head on to the Google Play Store
- Search for KhaaliJeb app
- Hit Install and download it on your phone
That's it! You can enjoy using the KhaaliJeb app for money transfers and earn rewards.