- 8 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Foldable Smartphone Spotted On Geekbench; Could Be Powered By Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- 8 hrs ago Massive WhatsApp Data Breach Leaks Users' Phone Numbers; Should You Worry?
- 10 hrs ago iQOO 11 To Flaunt World's First Samsung E6 AMOLED With 1800nits Brightness
- 11 hrs ago Sony WF-LS900N Review: Premium Earbuds Worth Betting On
- Sports Brazil 1 vs Switzerland 0: Casemiro seals Round of 16 berth for Selecao
- Finance How to Register, Login and Transfer Funds Using HDFC Mobile Banking App?
- News IFFI jury head calls The Kashmir Files ‘vulgar’
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 9: Roopesh Shetty Receives Kiccha Sudeep’s Applause; Show To Have Family Special This Week?
- Travel Serra Verde Express – Wild Ride In Brazil
- Lifestyle Why You Should Not Try To Change Your Partner’s Personality
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC 2023: Final Date Sheet For Class 12th Declared At pue.karnataka.gov.in; Get Details Here
- Automobiles Toyota Pulls The Plug On The Innova Crysta – Removed From Official Website
WhatsApp Call Links Feature is Now Official; Here's How to Use It
WhatsApp calls are an easy and convenient way to connect to people. To make the experience better, the company has launched a new feature called Call Links. As the name indicates, this feature will let you create a link to a call and share it with people who you want to join the call. The invited participants can jump onto the call by just clicking or tapping the link.
This works for anyone using WhatsApp, even if the person isn't in your contacts list. The main aspect of this feature is that you have to send this link to yourself, otherwise you will not be able to join the call you created. Though it sounds like a simple feature, it is a pretty useful one.
Planning a call with long-distance friends? Need to chat live last minute?— WhatsApp (@WhatsApp) September 26, 2022
Now you can create and send a call link to anyone on WhatsApp, even if they’re not in your contacts 🔗
Add the link to an invite or send in a chat, now planning and joining calls is easier than ever.
WhatsApp Call Links Feature Rolling Out to Users
We have already come across several reports hinting that WhatsApp is working towards bringing this feature that will let users join calls even if they missed it while it was initiated. Similar services have had such functionality for a long time but despite being a behemoth in instant messaging, WhatsApp has delayed in rolling out this feature.
While announcing this feature, Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of the Meta-owned instant messaging app WhatsApp, stated that the Call Links feature is currently being rolled out to users and might take a few days or a week to complete. He also revealed that the developer team at WhatsApp is testing the secure encrypted video calling for up to 32 people and more details will be out soon.
Here's How to Create Call Links on WhatsApp
To create Call Links on WhatsApp, you have to follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to the Calls tab within WhatsApp.
Step 2: As soon as this feature is rolled out, you will get an option to create the link at the top of the call logs reading, "Create call link."
Step 3: Tap on it and you will be able to create the Call Link that you can share with any WhatsApp user. It can be used for both voice and video calls.
Step 4: Copy this link and paste it into the chat boxes of the contacts you want in the call. You can also share it directly from the screen.