- 2 hrs ago Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- 8 hrs ago Vivo V23 Pro Review: Expensive For A Pretty Looking 5G Selfie Phone
- 8 hrs ago Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G India Pricing Revealed Ahead Of January 19 Launch; Similar As OnePlus 9RT
- 9 hrs ago Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2022: Republic Day Offers On Best Budget Smartphones
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Lifestyle Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
WhatsApp Tips And Tricks: How To Keep Your Name Invisible On WhatsApp Profile
WhatsApp, the Meta-owned instant messaging service, has been testing a number of new features recently. The cross-platform messaging app is often updated to improve the user experience. The alternative to maintain your name invisible is one of the odd options that may have gone missed. Although you can't skip the step of adding your name, you can use this approach to hide it or leave it empty for privacy reasons.
The application does not enable users to preserve an empty name, you can use a simple method to hide your name or leave it blank to maintain anonymity. You can now not only send an invisible text, but also hide your name in it to secure your identity.
Steps to make your name invisible on WhatsApp
Step 1: Open the WhatsApp app on your phone and on your computer.
Step 2: Move your cursor up, then copy the following two symbols:⇨ຸ
Step 3: Next, select the settings option.
Step 4: Next, tap the pencil icon next to your current WhatsApp name.
Step 5- Paste the characters you already copied.
Step 6- To modify your name, delete the arrow sign (⇨) and leave the other symbol (ຸ), then click the OK button. After that, your Whatsapp name will disappear.
You might also try another method to conceal your identity. Here's how to do it:
Step 1: Copy () and paste it into WhatsApp.
Step 2: Open your profile in Settings and remove your name.
Step 3: After that, paste this () and save it. When your friends tap on your profile, they will see a blank area.
If you are a member of a WhatsApp group, your name will not be shown unless you have been added as a contact. Since WhatsApp takes some time to update, you won't see the changed name for a while.
Every day, more than 5 billion people use instant messaging apps throughout the world. WhatsApp added the View Once function, which allows users to transfer information that can only be opened once. Photos and videos shared with this feature are immediately deleted after the recipient has viewed them once. They are also not saved in the recipient's phone's Photos or Gallery. However, one can snap a screenshot or take a picture of the same on a different phone.