- 34 min ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 40 min ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- 49 min ago Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- 1 hr ago Edimax unveils Accurate locating systems for your indoors in India
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Border picks Kohli, Morgan, Finch as three skippers to watch out for in WC
- News Jaganmohan Reddy to meet Modi tomorrow
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Movies Salman Khan's Hilarious Reply When Katrina Kaif Asked Him Why He Doesn't Follow Her On Instagram!
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
WhatsApp to extend its support for Apple iPad users
References of WhatsApp for iPad have been spotted by WABetaInfo on the latest version of the desktop app.
WhatsApp is already available for Apple smartphones but it looks now the developers behind the app are working to bring the messaging service to Apple's iPad as well.
Well, references of WhatsApp for iPad have been spotted by WABetaInfo on the latest version of the desktop app. If it is so then WhatsApp for Apple's iPad could be a rolling out soon. The messaging service provider has just released the WhatsApp 0.2.6968 update for its desktop and web clients and it seems that there are now references to icons for the iPad.
However, as of it is not clear whether WhatsApp for iPad will come as a single app or just a client application much like WhatsApp Web which is available for Windows and MacBook users or it could also use Facebook servers to do something else.
WhatsApp is yet to confirm the news but again there is no denying the fact that the Desktop app update clearly hints that something is coming or being developed for Apple iPad. It remains to be seen what WhatsApp is actually cooking up behind the scene for Apple iPad users.
New references about the WhatsApp for iPad app found in WhatsApp Desktop 0.2.6968 recent update.— WABetaInfo (@WABetaInfo) November 11, 2017
It's sooo obvious, as you can see in the screenshot. pic.twitter.com/Nc07nEzxnN
Meanwhile, WhatsApp has been busy in adding several new features to make the user experience much fun and better. In the past few months, the messaging service provider has added features like Delete for Everyone, live location, WhatsApp for Business to name a few.
Apart from this, it has been said that WhatsApp is also currently working on a new feature that will allow users to send and receive money. As per the reports, the service could well be named WhatsApp Pay and that it might be rolled out later this year. Further, it has been said that WhatsApp Pay will support UPI-based payment services as well.
What do you think of WhatsApp and it plans for new features? Do let us know in the comments.