TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Apple’s last big hit device was introduced during the last days of Steve Jobs. The iconic iPad created a new category, all together. The device managed to sell over millions and still counting. Last year, the Cupertino-based tech giant introduced iPad 4 during its regular September event.
Tim Cook shocked the world when he and his team announced the new device at September event. The new version of the device was announced just after 6 months of its earlier version went on sale. With the arrival of iPad 4, the older version was axed making consumers fumed with anger. Now the new rumor says that the iPhone maker prepping another version of tablet due in Q3 of 2013.
The device will retain Retina Display with complete design maker is expected. It is also said that Apple will finally bids adieu to iPad 2. The new version could be cheaper also, as mentioned in the new report.
iPad 5 – Slimmer , Cheaper , A7 chip and iOS 7
The Apple iPad is undoubtedly one of the best looking tablets in the market. Even Google’s Nexus 10 unable to stop mighty iPad family. Day-by-day, the iPhone maker is getting stronger with its iPad – thanks to better response got from Corporate Banks and top MNCs gifting ideologies. The coming of iPad 5 is inevitable. It is largely because iPad Mini is making a mark these days giving larger display tablet...Eh! Look. In a report published by TrendForce which states that standard 9.7-inch tablet is getting a complete makeover. The tablet will mimic iPad Mini design philosophy – thin GF2 touch module and narrow bezel panel design. The report also says that Apple will axe iPad 2. The next version of iPad 3 could be little cheaper.
The competition is rather tough at $499 mark up price. Microsoft’s not so well received Surface RT version sells at same price. Market is abuzz with rumors that Google could launch touch screen Chromebook to counter iPad dominated market. The iPad 5 could arrive be iOS 7 and better A7 chipset.
Apple India sells iPad 4 in the Indian market. The 16GB Wi-Fi only variant of iPad 4 costs Rs. 31,900. The 4th gen iPad comes with a 9.7-inch Retina Display, A6 processor, unspecified RAM, 16/32/64GB of non expandable memory, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and iOS 6.1.