TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Nimbuzz which is famous for the instant messenger application has now launched an all new app that brings the push notifications to feature phones. The new application is known as Nimbuzz Ping and it is available for all the devices irrespective of the operators.
The app allows the feature phones users to appear online to their friends and also to get free SMS alerts when anyone in the community of Nimbuzz likes to get in touch with them when offline.
Initially the app is available for those users on Aircel and Idea Cellular networks within India. It also functions effectively on 400 million Symbian smartphones and also on Java devices that actually lack the feature.
Nimbuzz is having a legacy in the instant communication business and it is constantly innovating to engage the users. The new application is expected to bring in a better user interface for the Indian users.
The app allows the users to appear online and be available to their friends even when the app is closed. When a contact likes to reach the user, the app delivers a SMS on the home screen thereby indicating the user to log in to the account and start a session to communicate with the contact.
The app is targeted mainly towards the mass market who owns feature phones and it is optimized to work on the bandwidth networks. It allows users to stay in touch with others preserving the battery.