TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Nimbuzz which is famous for the instant messenger application has now launched an all new app that brings the push notifications to feature phones. The new application is known as Nimbuzz Ping and it is available for all the devices irrespective of the operators.
The app allows the feature phones users to appear online to their friends and also to get free SMS alerts when anyone in the community of Nimbuzz likes to get in touch with them when offline.
Initially the app is available for those users on Aircel and Idea Cellular networks within India. It also functions effectively on 400 million Symbian smartphones and also on Java devices that actually lack the feature.
Nimbuzz is having a legacy in the instant communication business and it is constantly innovating to engage the users. The new application is expected to bring in a better user interface for the Indian users.
The app allows the users to appear online and be available to their friends even when the app is closed. When a contact likes to reach the user, the app delivers a SMS on the home screen thereby indicating the user to log in to the account and start a session to communicate with the contact.
The app is targeted mainly towards the mass market who owns feature phones and it is optimized to work on the bandwidth networks. It allows users to stay in touch with others preserving the battery.