TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
There is good news for Lumia smartphone owners as at the MWC 2012, Nokia has announced the support to a couple of Windows Phone apps for the existing Lumia handsets. Also, an update on Nokia Drive 2.0 will be released along with the addition of lot of useful features.
Leaving aside the latest changes in the software of Nokia Drive 2.0, the interesting thing is that it can work without the necessity of an internet connection. We are sure that you will be too happy if you use this on a daily basis.
Nokia Drive 2.0 lets users to set speed limit notifications and also to use the app in the dashboard mode. Now coming to the two new Windows Phone apps, the first one is Nokia Reading which allows the users to access e-books, news and audiobooks from several online publications. This can also work like a RSS reader. The live tile delivering the live news streams can be added to the app through a software update.
Nokia Transport is the other app that offers live information on the status of public transport in your locality. It covers over 46 main cities across the world at the time of release itself and more cities will be added in future.
So Lumia smartphone owners out there, are you interested in having these apps in your smartphone? Let us know by commenting below.