TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
There is good news for Lumia smartphone owners as at the MWC 2012, Nokia has announced the support to a couple of Windows Phone apps for the existing Lumia handsets. Also, an update on Nokia Drive 2.0 will be released along with the addition of lot of useful features.
Leaving aside the latest changes in the software of Nokia Drive 2.0, the interesting thing is that it can work without the necessity of an internet connection. We are sure that you will be too happy if you use this on a daily basis.
Nokia Drive 2.0 lets users to set speed limit notifications and also to use the app in the dashboard mode. Now coming to the two new Windows Phone apps, the first one is Nokia Reading which allows the users to access e-books, news and audiobooks from several online publications. This can also work like a RSS reader. The live tile delivering the live news streams can be added to the app through a software update.
Nokia Transport is the other app that offers live information on the status of public transport in your locality. It covers over 46 main cities across the world at the time of release itself and more cities will be added in future.
So Lumia smartphone owners out there, are you interested in having these apps in your smartphone? Let us know by commenting below.