TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tennis enthusiasts will surely love to watch the matches and keep an eye on the rankings. But, it is not always possible for them to do this. In such cases, the official Android app in the Google Play Store will help them. For the Wimbledon 2012 Championships, that debuted yesterday, there is an official application.
This Wimbledon app keeps you updated with the statistics and schedules of the players. It offers the schedule of the matches and the Live scores. It also provides on-demand video previews and connects users to three different channels of the Wimbledon Radio to listen to the live commentary of the tournaments.
The app also provides the details about the players via their profiles and keeps the users up to date regarding the matches. It offers the features, photos, interviews and articles of the players. You can watch all the photos and interviews of your favorite players right from the application. For the users who are attending the Wimbledon matches, the application offers the Find It feature that helps them to locate the facilities like exits, restrooms and others in the stadium.
You can download this app from the Google Play Store. The Wimbledon App is compatible with the smartphones and tablets that run on Android 2.2 Froyo operating system and above. In the Google Play Store, this application has got an average user rating of 4.8. It is very impressive and can be downloaded free of cost.
Are you a tennis lover? Planning to download this app for your Android device? Tell us in the comments section below.