TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Opera 12.10 beta for Desktop Goes Live, Available for Download
Opera has launched the latest version of its web browser for Windows, Linux and Mac. The latest version dubbed as Opera 12.10 comes with a range of new features. One of the significant changes in this update is that the browser now allows developers to permit their extensions to work with Opera’s context menu popularly referred to as right click menu.
By allowing such extensions, users will be able to highlight text and make use the extensions for translation, social networking and several other functions. The latest version also allows Screenshot API developers to integrate a screenshot feature in their extensions. This will provide users with the option to capture anything they view on the browser and easily share it with their friends.
A new SPDY network is also introduced to supplement the http protocol. SPDY is enabled by default in Opera 12.10 and will work smoothly with webpages which support the standard. Popular websites like Gmail and Twitter support the SPDY standard. Opera 12.10 for Mac supports a range of Mac OS X Mountain Lion features like Retina display support, built in sharing of content to social networking platforms, notification center etc.
Opera 12.10 for Windows will also include updates to accommodate enhancements in Windows 8 like support for Touch functionality. The latest version of the Opera browser will also be compatible with Windows 7.You can get a copy of this brand new browser from here.