TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Opera announced last month, that it would be releasing it's WebKit-based browser soon. The company has now launched the beta version of the of the browser for Android, on Google Play. Apparently the new browser will replace the regulation Opera rendering engine, Presto with WebKit rendering engine, which is said to speed up the browsing process. Similar such, rendering engine is found in Chrome and Android browser. Also, the native UI is said deliver a superior user experience on smartphones
Opera Software EVP of product development Rikard Gillemyr said "There are countless hours that have gone into making this completely new, completely re-thought Opera for Android,"
"I dare say that many smartphone users spend much more time using their web browser than any other app on their phones. That's why we have made our newest mobile phone browser more elegant and more beautiful than ever, while still packing so much functionality into it. Go ahead - take the Opera beta out for a spin on your Android phone and see for yourself." he added.
The fast and easy to use browser loads web pages almost instantly, in the right size and format for your smartphone
Browse at high speed outside 3G coverage with Off-Road Mode
The discover feature, your very own personal news feed, let's you know what's happening around the world.
You can set your top sites and bookmarks in the Speed Dial and open them with just a click.
Start, stop, resume, save and rename the media files, including music, movies and more, with the download manager.