TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Through mobile apps, the functionality of your mobile phones are increased manifold. Mobile apps add more features to your mobile phones thereby making them more enhanced. This in turn leads to rich user functionality.
Let's have a look at some of the apps that increase the functionality of your mobile phones & are worth every penny you pay to get them. These apps are:
1) Adobe Touch Apps: Costs Rs 500 & provides you sufficient image editing options.
2) WhatsApp Messenger: Costs Rs 50 for i Phone & Rs 100 for Windows Phone. It is a free messaging app.
3) PhatPad: It costs Rs 250 & works with i Pad, Android devices & i Phone It let's you make notes on your mobile phone by converting handwriting into text.
4) Documents To Go: Costs Rs 500 & may go up to Rs 750 based on your mobile phone. It is the best alternative for MS Office.
Thus, use all these apps & ensure that your mobile phone is more friendly to you.