TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Maker of popular sporting shoes and accessories, Puma, has now launched a running application for the iPhone. Upon being downloaded, the app aims at motivating athletes to hit the outdoors and maximize the results of their workouts. The app will be available on Android sometime early next year.
Moving to the features, the app has all the staple functions that are seen most of its rivals. It notes distances, has GPS, counts calories burned, integrates with your music and tracks performance over time. It even uses data like moon phase, weather, altitude, location and more. It even lets you know about the most optimum conditions that will suit your workout. Its GPS locater will also point out the best routes for your run, but were not sure if this feature will work too well in India.
Once you've completed a workout, the app displays compilations of your distance, offers certain personal insights, gives you a score and even throws in some bonuses based on your timing.
The app has one of the nicest and most Simplistic designs that we've seen while. Puma has managed to keep things tight with a light grey and black color combiantion, leaving us with a very minimal and attractive looking app. Its very user-friendly design and requires little and doesn't involve a steep learning curve.
Puma has also added E-store integration, which offers the company's latest running products at a store near you.
For more updates on the app, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. Happy Running.