TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
PVR is a leading entertainment company based in India. It has announced the launch of the mobile application exclusively for the BlackBerry users. The PVR fans can now access details about showtimes easily and quickly. This is obviously applicable for the movies running in PVR Cinemas all over India.
Users can watch movie trailers, book tickets and get information related to movies on their BlackBerry device. Surprisingly, all these are for free. They can check out synopsis of movies, watch high qaulity movie trailers and also posters on their phones.
They are privileged to choose the seats of their wish while booking the tickets. The payment can be securely done using credit card. This app also lets them to have the tickets and pay later at the box office.
Within few clicks the users get information on the upcoming as well as latest releases. They can also keep track of the booking history and receive details about the discounts and deals. Above all, they can prebook the tickets before the release of a movie.