TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
PVR is a leading entertainment company based in India. It has announced the launch of the mobile application exclusively for the BlackBerry users. The PVR fans can now access details about showtimes easily and quickly. This is obviously applicable for the movies running in PVR Cinemas all over India.
Users can watch movie trailers, book tickets and get information related to movies on their BlackBerry device. Surprisingly, all these are for free. They can check out synopsis of movies, watch high qaulity movie trailers and also posters on their phones.
They are privileged to choose the seats of their wish while booking the tickets. The payment can be securely done using credit card. This app also lets them to have the tickets and pay later at the box office.
Within few clicks the users get information on the upcoming as well as latest releases. They can also keep track of the booking history and receive details about the discounts and deals. Above all, they can prebook the tickets before the release of a movie.