TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Now, there is an iPhone app that lets you click photos and record them at the same time. Yes, this wonderful feature is made possible by the QuickPix iPhone app which enables you to capture photographs and record at the same time.
Through the QuickPix app, you can record videos while you are capturing photographs thus enabling you to enjoy the maximum functionality of your iPhone The QuickPix acts as a substitute for DSLR cameras and even camcorders as it enables your i Phone to combine the functionality of both these devices.
In addition to this, the QuickPix provides you a number of other features such as QuickPic mode that lets you take photos in time intervals as short as 9 nano seconds and also enables you to record full resolution videos in the burst mode.
This trend is catching up fast with the iPhone users across the world and more and more conventional cameras and camcorders are being thrown away every day. Thus, the QuickPix is surely the in-thing this season and is slowly leading us towards iPhoneographgy and iPhoneographers. Share your thoughts about this wonderful app in our comment section below.