TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Now, there is an iPhone app that lets you click photos and record them at the same time. Yes, this wonderful feature is made possible by the QuickPix iPhone app which enables you to capture photographs and record at the same time.
Through the QuickPix app, you can record videos while you are capturing photographs thus enabling you to enjoy the maximum functionality of your iPhone The QuickPix acts as a substitute for DSLR cameras and even camcorders as it enables your i Phone to combine the functionality of both these devices.
In addition to this, the QuickPix provides you a number of other features such as QuickPic mode that lets you take photos in time intervals as short as 9 nano seconds and also enables you to record full resolution videos in the burst mode.
This trend is catching up fast with the iPhone users across the world and more and more conventional cameras and camcorders are being thrown away every day. Thus, the QuickPix is surely the in-thing this season and is slowly leading us towards iPhoneographgy and iPhoneographers. Share your thoughts about this wonderful app in our comment section below.