- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A72 Tipped To Be In Works; Might Offer Penta-Lens Setup
- 8 hrs ago Vodafone-Idea Offering 1GB Data For Seven Days To Its Existing Users
- 8 hrs ago Nokia 7.3 Leaked Renders Hint At Quad Cameras: What Else To Expect?
- 10 hrs ago ISRO First Manned Mission To Low Earth Orbit Scheduled For December 2021
- News IHCL & AB INBEV launch 7Rivers BREWPUB at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru
- Sports IPL 2020: Skipper MS Dhoni says 'Chennai Super Kings lacking a bit of steam in the batting department'
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Movies Mohanlal Joins The Sets Of Drishyam 2: George Kutty To Get A New Look?
- Finance 7 Stocks That Moved The Most On September 25, 2020
- Automobiles Volkswagen Updates Pre-Owned Cars Centers In India: Here Are All Details
- Lifestyle Rashami Desai Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Floral Kurti Will You Choose To Flaunt This Navaratri?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
IRCTC Rail Connect – Book train ticket on the go
We have seen how the internet is playing a wide role in everyone's day to day life. But now it's the turn of Indian Government to make use of the internet to get closer to the people and meet their demands. IRCTC Rail Connect is one such app which helps you book the ticket, cancel it, and view the ticket status at your fingertips.
- Designed to be lightweight app
- Everything under a single roof
- More secure
- Requirement of ‘Print’ option
This app is made available for Android, iOS and Windows smartphone as well. It includes various features such as registering a new account, advanced security feature, bookings for different quota such as Ladies, Tatkal and Premium-Tatkal quota, integration of IRCTC e-wallet, syncing of IRCTC's NGeT Web Site and NGeT Mobile App tickets, viewing the status of booked e-tickets and much more.
Released three years back, the app is currently having 4.2 rating which makes it stand out among other travel apps. One can do everything related to ticket booking by not stepping out of a home.
Well designed app with smooth performance
The User interface of the app is designed to look beautiful with lag-free performance. One can easily book the ticket including tatkal without hovering around or taking any assistance from a technical support team. Even the payment can be done securely without considering any other alternatives.
Everything needed under a single roof
Apart from booking the ticket, one can also cancel it with a quick refund option. They can also view the history of previously booked tickets, make secure payments, file TDR, and also make some changes to your app account. You can even book the meal and the flight ticket without any inconvenience.
You can share, save and view the tickets easily
Once done with payment, you can share the ticket with your friends easily. One can also save the ticket which can later be printed on paper. If you want to keep the history clean, you can even delete them quickly.