TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
The mobile game developer, Electronics Arts (EA) plans to launch the cartoon series game Simpsons for the iOS devices soon in few weeks.
As per the report, the game dubbed The Simpsons: Tapped Out will be available for free but the players must buy the virtual currency known as doughnuts to speed the progress of the game.
The senior authorities of EA says that they want this app to be a biggest title this year and that they have invested a lot on this. They also added that this is a top tier priority for them.
This game was developed with the voice actors' and show writers' help that added a highly authentic humor level to the gameplay. The game has written as well as audio dialogue.
The game starts off with the large blunder made by the lead character of the series, Homer that causes a nuclear explosion which wipes the Simpsons city, Springfield. All the gamer has to do is rebuild the city in his vision.
Lisa, the first unlocked character will help Homer in cleaning the city and as the player answers more quests to unlock each character of the family, like Hans, Duffman and Moleman, the they will be added.
This app is universal for those having several iOS devices and the progress on iPhone will let them carry it over to iPad.