TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Speaktoit, the iOS and Android application developer has launched its Speaktoit app, a voice assistant for the iPhone users. This aims in breaking the similar functionality to the old iPhones just like the Siri in the 4S.
It is based on the voice recognition principle and also offer voice based alerts to the results claims the developer. They also state that this is much better than Siri in this aspect. It also offers visual avatars and users can customize their assistant to offer a better appeal visually.
The app is also integrated with the social networks like Facebook and it can update the status messages as the user speaks to it. So far the app was available for Android and now it has got positive comments from the users as it is rated to be useful.
The app has gone to the top ten Android apps list of 2011 by New York Times and it offers better performance as it gets constant updates from the developer.
Now the app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. It is free for the Android users and available for a price of Rs. 100 approximately for the iOS users. But still as tomorrow is Valentines Day, this app will be available for free for 100,000 iOS users who download it tomorrow.