TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Speaktoit, the iOS and Android application developer has launched its Speaktoit app, a voice assistant for the iPhone users. This aims in breaking the similar functionality to the old iPhones just like the Siri in the 4S.
It is based on the voice recognition principle and also offer voice based alerts to the results claims the developer. They also state that this is much better than Siri in this aspect. It also offers visual avatars and users can customize their assistant to offer a better appeal visually.
The app is also integrated with the social networks like Facebook and it can update the status messages as the user speaks to it. So far the app was available for Android and now it has got positive comments from the users as it is rated to be useful.
The app has gone to the top ten Android apps list of 2011 by New York Times and it offers better performance as it gets constant updates from the developer.
Now the app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. It is free for the Android users and available for a price of Rs. 100 approximately for the iOS users. But still as tomorrow is Valentines Day, this app will be available for free for 100,000 iOS users who download it tomorrow.