TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Here's TripAdvisor's New App for Android Wear Smartwatches to locate nearby attractions
TripAdvisor, the travel website, today announced the launch of the TripAdvisor app for Android Wear smartwatches. Further, this free app is currently available on Google Play, helps travelers find nearby things to do with access to TripAdvisor traveler reviews and ratings of hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
Moreover, the launch of this app follows the company's launch of its Apple Watch app in April 2015 and Pebble smartwatch app last week.
TripAdvisor Android Wear App - Key Features
- Recommendations for nearby restaurants, attractions and hotels: displays a list of top-rated points of interest based on the person's location (using GPS) along with ratings and review titles to help them pick a great spot.
- Point of interest details: shows addresses, price range, hours of operation and distances of points of interest from the user.
- "Saves" for easy access: feature allows travelers to save their favorite restaurants, attractions and hotels and view them later on another Android device or TripAdvisor.com.
- Direct links to the phone: allows travelers to easily access more information on their Android device about points of interest viewed on their smartwatch.
During the launch event, Adam Medros, senior vice president of global product at TripAdvisor, said, "We're excited to make TripAdvisor available to even more smartwatch users through the launch of our new Android Wear app,"
He further added, "Our app gives smartwatch users convenient access to the wisdom of millions of travelers and helps them find hidden gems nearby - whether it's a great place to eat, stay or visit."