- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Here's TripAdvisor's New App for Android Wear Smartwatches to locate nearby attractions
TripAdvisor, the travel website, today announced the launch of the TripAdvisor app for Android Wear smartwatches. Further, this free app is currently available on Google Play, helps travelers find nearby things to do with access to TripAdvisor traveler reviews and ratings of hotels, restaurants, and attractions.
Moreover, the launch of this app follows the company's launch of its Apple Watch app in April 2015 and Pebble smartwatch app last week.
TripAdvisor Android Wear App - Key Features
- Recommendations for nearby restaurants, attractions and hotels: displays a list of top-rated points of interest based on the person's location (using GPS) along with ratings and review titles to help them pick a great spot.
- Point of interest details: shows addresses, price range, hours of operation and distances of points of interest from the user.
- "Saves" for easy access: feature allows travelers to save their favorite restaurants, attractions and hotels and view them later on another Android device or TripAdvisor.com.
- Direct links to the phone: allows travelers to easily access more information on their Android device about points of interest viewed on their smartwatch.
During the launch event, Adam Medros, senior vice president of global product at TripAdvisor, said, "We're excited to make TripAdvisor available to even more smartwatch users through the launch of our new Android Wear app,"
He further added, "Our app gives smartwatch users convenient access to the wisdom of millions of travelers and helps them find hidden gems nearby - whether it's a great place to eat, stay or visit."