TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Nowadays we download apps with our eyes virtually closed. It is always interesting and funny to make some profit out of this activity.
Now, Apple has announced a contest in which it will reward the user who downloads the 25 billionth app from its iTunes app store with a gift card of $10,000 that accounts to Rs. 4,92,700 approximately.
Currently the download count is 24.535 billion and once it reaches 24,999,999.999, the next person who downloaded it or the person filling out the online entry with the name, mailing address, birthday and telephone number will be rewarded.
You can visit the official website to take a look at the countdown. Each person can make up to 25 entries a day which is either 25 app downloads or 25 online forms.