TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
UC Browser Review
UC Browser was developed and launched by UCWeb in April 2004 as a Java application. Now it is supported by different operating systems like Android, BlackBerry, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone and Java. UCWeb is a Chinese mobile browser developer.
As of now, it is the second most popular mobile browser in India, Russia and Indonesia. Opera browser occupies the first position. The firm claims that there are 220 million active users per month with 100 million smartphone users and about 50 million Android users.
UCWeb has added many new features to the browser including RSS reader. It has announced a partnership with the popular note taking service, EverNote in order to develop a browser plugin. It offers intelligent, abundant and convenient features as follows:
3. Bookmark and history
4. URL auto completion
5. View mode
6. Save and share
7. File and Download managers
8. Night mode
9. Compression technology
10. Stable network
11. Powerful search
13. Site navigation
UCWeb is making a great push in the developing markets of Southeast Asia. It has a total of 20% market share in India and about 10% in the other markets. When it comes to India, the firm has plans to overtake the Opera browser at the first position by the end of 2012.
The developing markets are the primary focus of UCWeb. The US and European markets are secondary. The company is planning to open an office in US by the end of this year. It is usually difficult for the Chinese firms to crack into the developed markets. In Japan and Korea, the firm did not taste much success. But, it is not impossible. Dolphin Browser, a Chinese firm has obtained a strong foothold in the developed markets.
Download the UC browser for your mobile from here.