TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
The social network of Google has finally made its way to the Apple iPad with the Google+ for iPad app. This application is now available on the Apple iTunes Store for download. It supports the Hangout and new Google+ Events.
Hangouts on iPad and iPhone lets the users to debut a session with their friends who are online. At the Google I/O Conference, the search engine giant announced that it will release an updated app that will offer a better user experience.
The Google+ for iPad app is designed to be more touch and type friendly. It supports pinch and zoom gestures to access a post and comment. The news stream will display the posts as per their popularity and type. Users can simple use the two finger gesture to re-share any post.
The developers at Google+ have used the AirPlay feature in the iOS. This lets users to stream the multimedia content wirelessly to an AirPlay enabled TV or speakers or Apple TV. With this, one can even stream Hangout sessions to a TV. The Events will let users to create events, upload photo, check who are attending and post comments quickly.
The Google+ app for iPad 3.0 app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store for free.