TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
As the Apple i Pad 3 nears it's release, we provide you a list of applications that you would find useful. These apps not only increase the functionality of the i Pad 3, but also provide you a rich computing experience. These useful apps are:
1) My Big World App: This is the best educational tool that you could ask for. You get information from throughout the world at your fingertips. Through the My Big World, exploration of different countries of the world is also possible. Also learn about the cultures across various countries of the world. So, use this app in your i Pad 3 & get set to be transported into another world.
2) Oooloo app: Use this & sync all your text notes, contacts, calendar entries, to do tasks easily. This app also provides you cloud syncing. Through the Oooloo all your vital information is backed up on the cloud. You can even access your cloud backed up data by using any web browser. Graphical User Interface(G.U.I) is also supported efficiently here.
3 ) World Card HD app: Through this, you can create you own business cards. You can also scan various other business cards, give them your own design & export them.
4) Textkraft app: Transform your i Pad 3 tablet into a typewriter. Use this app to type out documents, edit text & even modify content. There is an inbuilt spellchecker as well which corrects mistakes. Through this, your typing skills are also sharpened.
Thus, be sure to download all these apps as soon as you get your iPad 3 .