TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
As the Apple i Pad 3 nears it's release, we provide you a list of applications that you would find useful. These apps not only increase the functionality of the i Pad 3, but also provide you a rich computing experience. These useful apps are:
1) My Big World App: This is the best educational tool that you could ask for. You get information from throughout the world at your fingertips. Through the My Big World, exploration of different countries of the world is also possible. Also learn about the cultures across various countries of the world. So, use this app in your i Pad 3 & get set to be transported into another world.
2) Oooloo app: Use this & sync all your text notes, contacts, calendar entries, to do tasks easily. This app also provides you cloud syncing. Through the Oooloo all your vital information is backed up on the cloud. You can even access your cloud backed up data by using any web browser. Graphical User Interface(G.U.I) is also supported efficiently here.
3 ) World Card HD app: Through this, you can create you own business cards. You can also scan various other business cards, give them your own design & export them.
4) Textkraft app: Transform your i Pad 3 tablet into a typewriter. Use this app to type out documents, edit text & even modify content. There is an inbuilt spellchecker as well which corrects mistakes. Through this, your typing skills are also sharpened.
Thus, be sure to download all these apps as soon as you get your iPad 3 .