TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chakravyuh — How Indian Agencies Kept A Check On The Growth Of The Islamic State
- IPL 2019: Highlights — CSK Beat SRH By 6 Wickets
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 32 MP Selfie Cam Launch — Watch The Live Stream Here
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS Price Revealed
- CONFIRMED! Salman's Tere Naam To Get A Sequel
- Six Ways to Ensure Good Deal on Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 10 Tips To Prevent Asthma Attacks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Windows 8: Microsoft Along with Aamir Khan Launches Talaash Movie App for the Latest OS
After gaining all the spotlight in the tech media world for its latest OS Windows 8, its seems like leader in software for personal and business computing, Microsoft is still craving for some more limelight. This can be said, as the Redmond-based company has started parenting with more and more celebrities to promote the penetration of the newly launched OS in the Indian market.
Recently Microsoft hosted the Windows 8 Event at Ambience Mall, Gurgaon, where the company showcased the fast and fluid Windows 8 along with Bollywood renowned celeb Aamir Khan accompanied by Bhaskar Pramanik, the senior Microsoft executive. Aamir Khan was present at the event as Inspector Shekhawat to promote his upcoming blockbuster movie Talaash.
The audience met the star after an exciting demo of the new Windows 8 OS. Besides that, the actor also launched Talaash movie app on Windows 8 at the event informing that the audience can get more information about their favorite star and the movie, watch trailers and even download wallpapers.
This marketing tie up between Microsoft and upcoming blockbuster Talaash is a part of the recent announcement by the company on the availability of Windows 8 for its customers in India and around the world beginning October 26.