TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Facebook has launched a new update to Windows Phone app. The new version Facebook App 2.3 adds some new features that makes the application intuitive. For instance, navigation is improved. The Windows Phone users will be quite satisfied to see the support to Groups and Pages that are now added to the app.
The new update includes some improvements in the news feed performance also thereby eliminating the jarring or freezing issues. Users can also set Feed Filters that will leave the unwanted posts. It also has implemented the posting privacy feature that lets the users to choose the visibility of the new image or post.
The application has new panorama and profile designs and users can now see the names of those who have hit Like on photos, posts and comments. The support to Pages and Groups allows the users to stay connected with their group of friends. Users will also find it convenient and easy to stay updated with the recent posts on the pages that they like and also to take part in various activities.
The Facebook application for the Windows Phone platform may not be as powerful and robust as it is in Android or iOS but it is trying to reach that level slowly. In sometime, the app will offer such features and improvements in all the main platforms.