TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Facebook has launched a new update to Windows Phone app. The new version Facebook App 2.3 adds some new features that makes the application intuitive. For instance, navigation is improved. The Windows Phone users will be quite satisfied to see the support to Groups and Pages that are now added to the app.
The new update includes some improvements in the news feed performance also thereby eliminating the jarring or freezing issues. Users can also set Feed Filters that will leave the unwanted posts. It also has implemented the posting privacy feature that lets the users to choose the visibility of the new image or post.
The application has new panorama and profile designs and users can now see the names of those who have hit Like on photos, posts and comments. The support to Pages and Groups allows the users to stay connected with their group of friends. Users will also find it convenient and easy to stay updated with the recent posts on the pages that they like and also to take part in various activities.
The Facebook application for the Windows Phone platform may not be as powerful and robust as it is in Android or iOS but it is trying to reach that level slowly. In sometime, the app will offer such features and improvements in all the main platforms.