TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Yahoo Mail for iOS Updated With News, Search and More Content
Here's some good news for all of you still connected to the Yahoo mail service from your smartphones. According to reports, Yahoo has rolled out a brand new update for its Yahoo Mail app for iPhone and iPod Touch, adding a boatload of new features alongside the update.
The new update for the Yahoo Mail service operating on iOS, which brings one-tap access to personalized and real-time information, however, is still maintaining the same overall look for the app.
Once updated, the new Yahoo Mail app will not only show the user's Yahoo Mail inbox when luanched, but will also offer a new panel with icons for Mail, News, and Today at the bottom of the screen. Although, nothing has been changed in the first tab.
"When you first open the Yahoo Mail app, you'll see your Yahoo Mail inbox and a new panel with icons for Mail, News and Today at the bottom of the screen. This is where all your news, information, and communications come together in one integrated experience," the official blog post for the same states.
And once finished reading and replying to all the concerned mails in the inbox, "see what's happening in the world by tapping on the News icon. From celebrity gossip to the latest political news, you'll find it in your personalized, visually rich news stream."
Apart from that, the new Today icon features snapshot of the concerned information, ranging from local weather to news digest. The company says that the update is currently being rolled out for US users via the App store over the next couple of weeks.