TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
There was a major scare in the BlackBerry ecosystem as many users reported having problems in using YouTube. Don't get too jumpy, for it turns out to be that YouTube problems are fixed and its working once again on BlackBerry OS 7.1 / 7 devices, according to CrackBerry reports.
"If you were having issues watching YouTube videos on your BlackBerry phone (the issues began this past Thursday, only messing up OS 7.1 / 7 devices), give it a go now. Things should be working per usual once again," said the report.
Many BlackBerry users seem to stress on the fact that there was something different about the ways videos were streaming. Unlike operating systems like iOS and Android, BlackBerry doesn't have a built in YouTube client.
The YouTube icon basically redirects the device to the mobile YouTube web page. Speculations are that, here is where the problem exists. Guys from Crackberry kept saying earlier during the day, that the problem was not from the BlackBerry's side. Anyways, the issue is fixed now, and till now there has been no comments on any sort of issues or bugs again. Well, if you are still stuck with the same issue, let us know in the comments section below.