TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
YouTube iOS App Unveiled Just A Day Before iPhone 5 Launch
Google has come up with a new YouTube app for iPhone devices which can be downloaded from here. The latest app will feature ads in it for the first time. However, one of the drawbacks of the app will be, it will not arrive as pre-loaded on a new iPhone. Google stated that the latest YouTube app will be available for download via App Store from today onwards.
Reports suggest that almost one billion of YouTube videos are being viewed through mobile devices out of the 4 billion videos streamed on a daily basis.
The new YouTube app for iPhone features;
- Additional videos and
- Enhanced features for finding and sharing of videos in social networks with ease
Online ads are considered to be the prime contributors for Google"s revenue. The inclusion of the latest YouTube app has come as a relief for Apple users since Apple had announced the withdrawal of the app previous month owing to expiry of the contract. Apple is about to launch a new iPhone soon and the introduction of YouTube app does not come as a surprise for many as a possible integration in future is on the cards.
Earlier, YouTube app came as a pre-installed application with iPhone devices from Apple. It was built by Apple for its iPhone devices as per YouTube standards. YouTube app is the third most popular app among iPhone users. There are also rumors of Google planning to develop a YouTube app especially for iPad in the months to come.