- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Stomping Grounds low ticket sales gives headache to WWE
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Fix Blur Pics In Flick Of A Moment
You may not be able to hold on to your youth but you can of course relive it every time you look at pics of yesteryear's. Photos are priceless possessions but sometimes due to a fault they become blur. If you have such pics don't discard them. A team of engineers have developed software that can transform blurry photographs into clear pictures.
Computer vision engineer Neel Joshi and his colleagues were going through some home photo collections and noticed that many pictures of faces were blurry.
"Precious moments were often lost due to blur induced by camera shake and poor lighting," says Neel.
Thus the team set off to make a software to correct these blur images. Their algorithm uses facial recognition methods, to find a sharp image with a similar pose and looks.
The pattern and shade of colour and light in the blurry face is then tweaked to match the model photo. Thus, correcting the pic and making it visible.
Now, no more of losing out on specials moments of life. This technology can also add colour and shine to black and white pics.