- 10 min ago Samsung Galaxy M30, Galaxy M20, Galaxy M10 Available At Rs. 1,000 Discount On Amazon
- 2 hrs ago Apple To Ditch OLED Panels In favor Of MicroLED With 2020 Apple Watch: Report
- 4 hrs ago Realme X vs OPPO K3: Which One You Should Buy
- 4 hrs ago Vivo Y90 Renders Reveal Design, Specifications Ahead of Launch
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 5: Captain Deepak shines as all-round Jaipur Pink Panthers hammer U Mumba by 42-23
- News Indian at heart, Indian in spirit: PM Modi celebrates Chandrayaan 2 launch
- Movies Diljit Dosanjh On Making Sure That Sardars Are Not Made Fun Of In His Films; Read Up!
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Camera: Viewing World Through Lenses - Part II
In technology cameras have grown beyond all our expectations and imaginations. Camera manufacturers have been competing each other to adorn their products with dreamlike features. Today digital camera is not just an equipment to capture images, but digital cameras can edit, store, and even have high quality photo prints. Most of the cameras capture still photos and motion with the same lens and machine. The modern digital camera series include the smallest yet powerful camera to the camera with a record resolution.
Xacti DMX-HD1000: The smallest camcorder
The credit to have the smallest digital camcorder goes to electronic giant Sanyo for the model Xacti DMX-HD 1000. This palm size digital camera is packed with number of features which will make the user wonder-stuck. This camera is capable of recording at HD 1080i (1920 x 1080) quality. The camcorder weighs only 9.5 oz (268 g) and easily fits in the palm of your hand. The all new Xacti DMX-HD1000 is a high definition video camcorder into a small and extremely portable form. The main features include an adjustable grip up to 135 degrees, for superior comfort, a swing-out 2.7" LCD display, an SD/SDHC memory card slot (8GB stores nearly up to 1.5 hours of full HD video), and the ability to capture still images in 8 mega pixel glory. The most important feature of this camera is the ergonomic adjustable design.
Canon Powershot – The most popular camera
Undoubtedly Canon is the crowned king among camera manufactures and all the products from Canon were popular for the higher quality and user friendliness. The latest from the product-line of Canon is the Powershot A720 which is the most popular camera in the market today. Powershot A 720 comes with a resolutions of 8.0 and 12.1 Mega-pixels respectively, the Powershot A720 IS and A650 IS give users the power to create poster-size prints or crop sections of photos without loss of detail. The 6x optical zoom lenses on both cameras benefit from Canon"s 70-year heritage in optics with a range of leading technologies. Spherical lens elements ensure maximum sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range. Powershot features Canon"s improved Image Inspection Tool, which allows users to quickly check key parts of an image at extra-high magnification on the integrated 2.5"" LCD.
Powershot model is packed with anti-blur features, Optical Image Stabilizer technology, Auto ISO Shift, Image Resize function, 30fps VGA movies with sound, print menu and 25 integrated languages. In addition to SD, SDHC and MMC memory cards, the Powershot support the new MMC plus and HC MMC plus card formats for storage of up to 32GB.
Sinarback 54 – Camera with record resolution
Swiss Manufacturer Sinar has marketed a digital camera with record resolution of 22.2 mega pixels. This is the highest in the world. Sinar has been a worldwide leader in the manufacture of professional camera systems for more than 50 years, has produced an exclusive world record in cooperation with Kodak: The very first digital camera with a resolution of 22.2 million pixels! Sinar cameras are considered to be the best for professional studio photography.
With a resolution of 22.2 million pixels and an active imaging surface of 38.8 x 50 mm, the new Sinarback 54 from Sinar produces photographs with a quality that corresponds that of a 9 x 12 cm (approximately 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 inches) color transparencies. The best possible photographic results are achieved by means of active thermo-electric cooling of the sensor, so that practically no image noise is generated and photographs with a color depth of 48 bits are produced.
Dos and Don'ts of Digital Camera Care
- Regularly clean the camera
- Handle all moving parts of the camera with care
- Turn off the camera before removing or disconnecting the power source or a cable, or removing The battery or memory card
- Keep your camera dry and free from condensation
- Store your camera correctly if it isn't going to be used for a long time
- Do not subject your camera to knocks, vibration, magnetic fields, smoke, water, steam, sand or chemicals
- Never store or use it in humid, dusty or dirty places
- Don't expose to extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Do not place it in direct sunlight for prolonged times or in a car when it is hot.
- Don't drop it in water. It may be damaged beyond repair.