- 3 min ago Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- 18 min ago Oppo Reno series to be Flipkart exclusive in India; slated to launch on May 28
- 33 min ago Samsung rolls out One UI update for older smartwatches
- 48 min ago How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- Sports Five stars who featured in 2015 World Cup, but won't play in 2019
- News MJ Akbar denies interview meeting with Ramani at Oberoi Hotel, next hearing on July 6
- Automobiles New Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Finance ULIPs Can Help In Long Term Wealth Creation: This Is How?
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Leica M10 camera launching in May
Leica is all set for a special event to be conducted on May 10th and 11th in Berlin. Many eminent personalities and also tech reviewers have been invited for the event. The speculation is that during this event they will be introducing their latest camera, Leica M10.
News about the successor to the Leica M9 has been in the tech world for very long now. But there seems to be no official word on the same. Now it seems like Leica is ready to roll out the new camera. The general rumour is that the selection of the date for the event, May 10, emphasises this fact.
No specs of the device are known till now but we can expect the camera to boast more specs than the M9. M9 was the world’s smallest full frame interchangeable lens camera. M9 had some very good specs to go with this tag. It came with 18 mega pixel CCD sensor and flaunted some superior imaging technology. So to better its predecessor the M10 will have to try very hard and cramp in as much specs and features as it can in its small and compact body.
A rendered image of the new M10 is available in the net. According to the creator of this image this is very much what the new M10 will look like. The image shows a simple and neatly design camera sporting an interchangeable lens. The design is very simple with very few buttons to be seen. The front portion and the sides are given some texturing. This not only increases the visual appeal but allows the user to get a good grip on the camera. The flash is integrated on to the front side of the camera.
There is no word on the price tag of Leica M10 camera. M9 camera cost about Rs. 4,00,000/-. So M10’s price can also be considered to be in this range or higher. This is premium range camera so if you are very serious about photography, want to take very good quality photographs and also don’t mind spending some cash on it then look no further than this camera.
If the camera is announced during the event to be held on May 10 then we will see it stores very soon. More information and specifications of the device can be expected close to the announcing date of M10.