- 10 min ago TCL TV Days on Amazon: Get exciting deals on a range of smart TVs
- 25 min ago Get the OPPO R17 Pro, OPPO A7 for Rs 10,000 less; Here's how
- 40 min ago Why Indian EVMs cannot be hacked: Mythbuster for Elections 2019
- 55 min ago Noble Skiodo announces 32-inch Smart TV in India: Everything you need to know
- Sports When Zimbabwe played three pair of brothers against New Zealand
- Finance Home Loan Interest Rate Comparison Between HFCs And Banks
- Movies Imran Khan's Mother-in-law REACTS To Reports Of Trouble In His Marriage With Avantika!
- News NDA makes big plans for next five years
- Lifestyle 11 Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation On Your Health
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue — Top Things To Know About Hyundai’s First Compact-SUV In India
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Exclusive: Panasonic India to launch mid-range G7 and G85 cameras in April
LUMIX GH5S features 5EV luminance detection performance with Low Light AF that aids in higher sensitivity and optimized tuning of the sensor.
After launching LUMIX GH5S, world's first high precision cinema 4K recording camera designed specifically for low light scenarios, Panasonic India is all set to launch two new camera models in April this year.
"There's the lot to come here like G7 and G85 models in the mid-range segment ranging between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000 and they will be available in India from April this year," Gaurav Ghavri, Product Head- Digital Imaging, Panasonic India, told GizBot.
Well, it looks like we have exciting days to look forward to.
Meanwhile talking about the latest release LUMIX GH5S, from the company Gaurav said, "GH5S is largely for professional video maker like people from cinema, professional wedding market." Adding to that, "we are also doing a lot of workshops to communicate this product, in fact, people are very much interested in this camera."
The camera is currently available at all Panasonic stores across the country at a price of Rs 1,84,990.
While the new camera is said to offer high performance, LUMIX GH5S features 5EV luminance detection performance with Low Light AF that aids in higher sensitivity and optimized tuning of the sensor. It is further powered by a LiveView Boost feature that makes it possible to check the composition even in total darkness by boosting the sensitivity just for the Live view.
Packed with astounding features to satisfy the evolving needs of videographers, the newly developed 10.2-megapixel Digital MOS Sensor with Dual Native ISO Technology and Venus Engine 10 faithfully reproduces even dark parts of the image, allowing ISO 51200 high sensitivity recording when the use of supplemental lighting may not be possible as well as an extended ISO of up to 204,800.
Commenting on the launch of LUMIX GH5S Gaurav had said, "It has also enhanced the 225-point autofocus system to achieve outstanding footage in any environment, especially in low light. It also allows shooting time-lapses and 2.5x slow motion in 4K or up 10x slow motion in Full HD."
And with this launch, Vijay Wadhwan, Business Head - System Solution Business, Panasonic India, also stated, "We will be looking at 20 percent market share in 1.5-3L camera market by 2018-19."