- 29 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi and Google launch new 360-degree camera
This camera will cost you a fortune
Yi, the sub-brand of Xiaomi has launched a new 360-degree camera in collaboration with Google. The camera, which is called the Yi Halo, is based on the Google's Jump project.
The camera has been designed keeping the professional VR market in mind. Yi Halo has such futuristic design that it looks like a device out of a sci-fi movie. It consists of 17 different cameras which take 360-degree shots and video. The camera can record stereoscopic 360-degree videos at a maximum 8K resolution at 30 frames per second or 5.8K at 60 frames per second.
The Yi Halo comes with a built-in 5GHz Wi-Fi, which allows the users to connect it to their smartphones to transfer photos and videos. In addition to this, you can even control and monitor the camera with your smartphone.
The camera weighs about 3.5kg. In terms of battery life, it is said to shoot up to 100 minutes of video recording.
The camera has a built-in handle, as well as two 1/4" and 3/8" tripod sockets. It can be mounted to most tripods and camera support systems in seconds.
It comes in a rugged and custom Pelican 1610 case. The company claims that it is built by the same engineering team who built the award-winning YI 4K action camera.
As we have already mentioned, the Yi Halo is meant for professionals who want take high-quality, high-resolution 360-degree photos and videos as well as VR.
So naturally, this 360-degree camera comes at a really high price. It will cost you $16,999.