- Movies Charu Asopa & Rajeev Sen’s Lavish Wedding: Sushmita Sen, Her Bf & Daughters Pose With Newlyweds!
- News J&K: Encounter between security forces, terrorists underway in Anantnag
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Nikon Coolpix Camera Models in Spring 2012
As the spring season is approaching Nikon has come up with three new camera models which belong to the S- series. These cameras incorporate the most modern design and technology and have a whole load of useful functions and features. The new models announced are Nikon Coolpix S3300, S4300 and S6300. All these models are pocket friendly compact digital cameras.
The first model is Nikon Coolpix S3300. The camera has a 16 mega pixel CCD image sensor and 6x wide angle optical zoom NIKKOR glass lens. It sports features such as auto focus and vibration reduction. You can edit images in the camera itself with the inbuilt image editor. There are altogether 20 preset scene modes that you can use for capturing images. The continuous shooting feature lets you take up to 6 shots with 1.3 frames per second speed. The video recording resolution is at 720 p and at a speed of 30 frames per second.
Stereo sound will also be recorded. There is a 2.7 inch TFT LCD display at the back that is given an anti reflection coating and has 5 level brightness adjustments. The camera supports SD or SDHC or SDXC type memory cards. A USB port us also provided for sharing and uploading photos and videos to a computer or a laptop. This camera comes with a price tag of about Rs. 7,000/-.
The next model in the line up is Coolpix S4300. The features of this camera are almost same as that of the previous model including the 16 mega pixel image sensor and the 6x wide angle optical zoom NIKKOR glass lens. The rear LCD panel in this camera has size of 3 inch and has 460 K dot resolution. The camera comes with included rechargeable batteries too. This model cost around Rs. 8,500/-.
The last devices in this line up are Coolpix S6300. This camera features a 16 mega pixel image sensor too but the lens kit is different. It has a 10x wide angle optical zoom NIKKOR glass lens. Continuous shooting can be done with up to 7 shots at 6 frames per second. Videos can be recorded at 1080p resolution and at a speed of 30 fps. The rear LCD panel is of 2.7 inches and has 230k dot resolution. This camera too is powered by an included rechargeable battery which is of lithium ion type. It retails for about Rs. 10,000/-.