TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Samsung added yet another interesting camera product to its Multi view portfolio. MV900F point-and-shoot camera, which is offered at a budget friendly price tag, is the new multi view Samsung camera launched with improvisations made to the earlier models. A 16.3-megapixel CMOS sensor is the key element of this camera providing pictures of impressive quality. Its 180-degree MultiView display is another unique feature of this new model.
Key features and specifications:
- A 16.3-megapixel CMOS sensor
- 180-degree MultiView display
- WVGA AMOLED panel of 3.3-inch touchscreen display
- F2.5, 25mm, 5x optical zoom, Samsung Lens
- Full HD 1080/30p (H.264)
- Point-and-shoot operation, with scene-selecting Smart Auto mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi feature
- Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC, SDXC storage option
- 132g weighs without battery
Samsung MV900F Multi view camera features a WVGA AMOLED panel of 3.3-inch for better viewing of the imaging area. The first look at this camera reminds us of MV800 model, but it is a little bit larger relatively with the earlier model to accommodate for a larger touchscreen display. The display improvements are the most notable highlight considering the previous model.
The gesture control plays a vital role in the improvisation of the display in capturing a shot or zooming with just waving of hands. The 5x optical zoom lens of 25mm along with f/2.5-6.3 focal range adds to image capturing efficiency. The 180-degree MultiView display enables users in having better viewing angles contributing to perfect framing of the shots.
The WiFi options with this Samsung MV900F Multi view camera is quite impressive with Facebook integration and also instant uploading to sites including Picasa and YouTube. This camera can be easily integrated with Samsung's other products like TVs and also Galaxy smartphones. Users can also experience a boost up in the video capturing from 720p to 1080p.
This lets users in taking advantage of HDTV playback feature too. There is also a range of photo and movie filters enabling users to be creative in customizing the camera output with a twilight mode. This integrates three sequential frames enabling shooting steady shots at low light conditions.
Samsung MV900F Multi view camera can be purchased at a justifiable price tag of around Rs. 18,000/-. It is expected to hit the shelves most probably in late August and will be out in interesting colour alternatives of black and white. It looks impressive from the specifications point of view and from its appearance, as well.