TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Sony NEX-6 Camera Comes with Wi-Fi, Internet, Apps And Three lenses
Sony has announced the latest addition to its NEX range of mirrorless cameras, NEX-6. The news came as a confirmation of previous speculations regarding the device. NEX-6 has a huge 16 mega pixel APS-C sensor accommodated inside a body similar to that of NEX-7. The layout has received a tweak with a DSLR type PASM dial placed on top of a mode specific control wheel. Apart from this, the buttons, the view finder and rear dial are placed in a similar fashion to that of NEX-7.
Features and Pricing
One of the key features of NEX-6 is that it is Wi-Fi enabled. Wi-Fi support will come extremely handy while transferring photos to other Wi-Fi enabled devices and also while using apps, uploading images to social networking platforms etc. NEX-6 also incorporates a new hybrid autofocus system similar to that of the 5R model. NEX-6 will cost around $850 (approximately Rs. 47,100) for the body alone and $1000 (approximately Rs. 55,500) with a 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 kit lens.
Three lens options
The 16-50mm lens includes a dual function control ring that allows users to manually focus or avail the standard twist-to-zoom functionality in autofocus mode. The lens will be separately available from next January onwards at a price tag of $350 (approx Rs 19,500).
The second type of lens released by Sony for NEX-6 is the 35mm f/1.8 lens which arrives at a price tag of $450 (approximately Rs. 25,000). The lens is ideal for use in blurry background and also performs impressively well in low light conditions. The third type of lens released by the company is the 10-18mm f/4 wide angle zoom lens which arrives at a price tag of $850 (approximately Rs. 47,100). This lens is ideal for photographers who are interested in capturing extreme perspectives. Both the lenses will be available along with NEX-6 from November onwards.