TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
According to reports, the Apple new iPad has a heat problem. This issue was observed in the previous versions of iPads. But it has reportedly resurfaced in the new iPad. The processor inside the gadget gets heated up fast and requires a lot of time to cool down since it doesn't have a fan.
The Tablet PC also dissipates a lot of heat, some people have reportedly observed. Users have also reported to receiving a message which states “ iPad needs to cool down”.
Apple's earlier portable computers, the iPad & the iPad 2 also had heating issues. People say that there were also “cool down” messages seen in the iPad 2. But experts say that users tend to get confused when they observe such messages. This should not be considered as one of the problems in new gadgets such as the iPad.
A representative at an Apple store said that the new iPad does get warmer than it's predecessor. This is due to the battery said the representative. The operating temperature of the iPads are between 32 to 95 degree Fahrenheit according to the product catalogue.
Apple authorities were unavailable for comment.