- 1 hr ago Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 With Up to 200MP Camera Announced
- 1 hr ago Amazon Pay With Alexa Quiz Answers: Get Free OnePlus 10R Smartphone
- 1 hr ago Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Announced With Up To 3.2GHz Clock Speed
- 1 hr ago Vivo Y75 4G With 44MP Selfie Camera, 44W Charging Launched: Price & Specifications
- Sports MS Dhoni says he will play for Chennai Super Kings in IPL 2023; Fans go ecstatic!
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Finance RBI Approves Dividend Of Rs. 30,307 Crore To Union Government
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
- News Jet Airways gets licence to resume commercial flights: DGCA
- Movies Johnny Depp's Ex Ellen Barkin Testifies Actor Was Controlling, Always Drinking Or Doing Other Illegal Drugs
- Lifestyle How Does The Body Converts Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio-N To Debut On June 27 - Will Sit Above The Current Scorpio
Build AMD-Powered Gaming PC Within Rs. 50,000 In India: Xbox One X, PS5 Alternative
If you are planning to buy the Xbox One X or the Sony PS5, then just having Rs. 50,000 might not be enough, as you also need the luck to order one during the flash sales. In this article, we will help you build a capable gaming PC for around Rs. 50,000 which can do a lot more than gaming consoles.
With consoles like the PS5 or the Xbox One X, you can definitely game at a higher resolution (4K). However, you won't be able to do tasks like video editing, web browsing, or the other things which are only possible on a gaming PC. Another common thing between the PC and the console is the fact that both machines are based on AMD CPU and GPU.
AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT: Rs. 18,990
The AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT is the latest and the most affordable GPU based on RDNA2 architecture. This GPU is more than enough to play games at 1080p resolution you can easily get over 60fps on most games by setting the graphics quality to medium.
AMD Ryzen 5 3500 CPU: Rs. 13,340
The AMD Ryzen 5 3500 is a six-core processor, which is plenty powerful and can easily handle normal day-to-day tasks and 1080p gaming without any issue. The higher clock speed and higher CPU core count will also make this a great CPU for entry-level video rendering. This CPU also comes with a cooler, so no need to buy an additional one.
ASUS Prime B450M-A II Motherboard: Rs. 7,199
The ASUS Prime B450M-A II is a good mid-tier motherboard that supports even the Ryzen 5000 series of CPUs. It also has an M.2 SSD slot, which will allow users to install a fast SSD storage to improve boot time and game load times.
Cooler Master Elite V3 230V 400W PSU: Rs. 2,700
The Cooler Master Elite V3 230V 400W is the PSU of our choice, which gives plenty of headroom to our build and is more than capable of powering both CPU and GPU even if you overclock it. Always get a high-quality PSU from a well-known brand to ensure the longevity of the product, especially the PSU.
WD SN550 500GB NVMe SSD: Rs. 4,459
Although this is not the fastest SSDs in the market, it is fast enough to do the job and offers over 2000MB/s read speed. If you feel like having more storage, you can always buy an additional HDD or SSD to increase the storage.
Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 3200MHZ: Rs. 3,199
Although it is good to have a dual-channel memory (two RAM sticks), we suggest you get the Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4, which costs Rs. 3,199, and it should handle both gaming and normal day-to-day usage without any issue. You can always buy another RAM stick in the future to upgrade the total memory to 16GB.
Ant Esports ICE-200TG Mid Tower Gaming Cabinet: Rs. 3000
This is a good cabinet with a lot of RGB lighting which costs Rs. 3,000. It also has plenty of fans and a transparent side, which will help you showcase your gaming PC.
Final Price: 52,889
You can also get an entry-level wired mouse and keyboard combo for around Rs. 500, and the whole price should come around Rs. 53,500. Do note that, the price of the build is based on the prices listed on Amazon on January 21st, 2022. You can actually get a bit more discount on the same if you buy everything from a single seller.
For Rs. 53,000, you can build a modern gaming PC that can offer best-in-class performance. You can also build a similar gaming PC with an 11th Gen Intel Core i3 processor. However, to do the same you also have to get a motherboard that supports Intel CPU.