- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
Microsoft has always brought frequent updates to its products and they have not shown any signs of slowing down. Two of the main packages available from Microsoft are MS Office and Office 365. A new version of the Microsoft Office has been released every year since its launch. Despite the similarities in their names, Microsoft Office 365 is not just the latest in a long line of updates. The key differences between the two will be discussed in length throughout the course of this article.
The applications available
Microsoft offers five different editions of Microsoft Office whose primary differences are the functions they offer. All of the editions are available under a single purchase system. Unlike the single payment system in Microsoft Office, the Microsoft Office 365 includes office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook, in addition to Publisher and Access for PC, these applications are not available in the normal edition of Microsoft Office.
One of the advantages of this version is that it has updates for the latest versions of the Office environment in addition to the full range of functions.
Purchasing the normal version of Microsoft Office will require you to pay a single amount to get your hands on the complete package.
Microsoft Office 365 can be purchased with an annual or monthly fee.
Number of devices
Microsoft Office needs you to buy separate licenses for the PC and Mac versions of the software. If you buy a license that is valid for PC, you will not be able to use it for Mac and vice versa. If you need the program installed in systems running different operating software, you will need to buy both.
Purchasing Microsoft Office 365 is appealing to a lot of people because they can install this edition of the Office software on different devices without having to pay more than one registration. And this is irrespective of whether the system that you run it on is a PC or a Mac.
A disadvantage of Microsoft Office only gets the most important security updates. In order to get the latest range of functions, one will need to purchase the new edition of the software.
One of the biggest advantages of Microsoft Office 365 over the normal edition of Microsoft Office is that it has all the updates for the latest versions of the Office environment. And this is in addition to the full range of functions. The users of this package will get access to the latest updates to the functions without having to pay again.
Users of Microsoft Office 365 offers users 1 GB of cloud storage, which is an option that isn't available in the normal edition of Office.