- Sports India vs Australia: Kuldeep is back in rhythm, India can try him in 1st T20: Sunil Gavaskar
- Movies Boman Irani Receives A Sweet Birthday Wish From Anushka Sharma; ‘Wish You All The Happiness’
- News Install CCTV cameras in CBI, NIA, ED offices where accused are held and interrogated, SC tells Centre
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Automobiles Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- Finance JP Morgan Cuts EPS On RIL By 7-8%; Sees Limited Upside In Share Price
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
This Is The Best Way To Know Full Specs Of Windows 10 PC
When you are using a laptop or desktop computer, you will get to understand the operating system information and the components inside your computer to help you in various ways. For instance, when you are adding more RAM, you need to understand which RAM will support your motherboard.
Similarly, when you are installing the software, you need to check out if the operating system is 32bit or 64bit. When you have proper knowledge about the components inside your computer, you can also solve the troubleshoot problems. Thus, it is very important to know about your Windows 10 PC full specification. You don't require third-party software for checking your Windows entire specification.
On Windows 10 PC, you can see the specification of the device which includes Model Number, Drive, Memory, Processor, Graphics, Firmware, basic output/input system, and many more. Here are a few best methods that will help you to find the specifications of both the hardware and software of your device.
1) Checking RAM, Processor, Windows Version and Device ID:
When you want to check out for the basic specifications such as RAM, Processor, Version of your device, you will have to follow a few simple steps:
Step 1: Firstly, Press on the Start button, and click on the ‘Settings' option.
Step 2: On this page setting screen, you have to select on ‘System'.
Step 3: On the System option, click on the button ‘About'.
Step 4: In About option, click on the ‘Windows Specification' and ‘Device Specification'. In the Windows specification, you will get to know the current version of your Windows OS. The Device specification shows the device name, RAM, Processor, etc.
2) Checking the Graphic Card (GPU):
To check the GPU of your computer, you need to follow some easy steps as below:
Step 1: Firstly, right-click on the icon ‘My Computer'.
Step 2: Select on ‘Properties'.
Step 3: Under the system page, select on the ‘Device Manager'.
Step 4: Here, you need to look for ‘Display Adapters'. The GPU of your computer is listed there.
3) Checking the Motherboard:
To check the motherboard, you need not open the computer's chassis. You just have to follow simple steps to know which motherboard you use on your Windows 10 computer.
Step 1: Firstly, Go to Windows Search Bar and type ‘System information'.
Step 2: Once the System Information is open, scroll down and check for ‘BaseBoard Manufacturer' or ‘Motherboard Manufacturer'.
Step 3: The BaseBoard Model shows the model number and the Baseboard manufacturer displays the Motherboard company name.
4) Using Command Prompt check System Information
This method will help you to check the system information utilizing the Windows command prompt. Here are the steps to check for the system information on Windows 10.
Step 1: Firstly, click-right on the Start button and choose ‘Command Prompt (Admin)'
Step 2: Under the Command Prompt, type ‘systeminfo' and click Enter.
Step 3: Here, you will be able to see the system information. To know more about system information, type ‘systeminfo/'
These are the top four methods to check the entire specification on your Windows 10.