- 1 hr ago BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- 1 hr ago Exoplanet Close To Size Of Earth Could Sustain Life In Future
- 2 hrs ago ACT Fibernet To Increase Prices In Eight Circles From June 1
- 2 hrs ago Infinix Hot 9, Hot 9 Pro With 5000mAh Battery, Quad Rear Cameras Launched In India
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Says She Will Resume Shooting Her Netflix Series When Things Return To Normalcy
- News Railways issues guidelines for TTEs on board 100 pairs of special trains to run from June 1
- Automobiles Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- Sports Indian Premier League: Best rivalry matches in IPL history
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
This Is The Best Way To Know Full Specs Of Windows 10 PC
When you are using a laptop or desktop computer, you will get to understand the operating system information and the components inside your computer to help you in various ways. For instance, when you are adding more RAM, you need to understand which RAM will support your motherboard.
Similarly, when you are installing the software, you need to check out if the operating system is 32bit or 64bit. When you have proper knowledge about the components inside your computer, you can also solve the troubleshoot problems. Thus, it is very important to know about your Windows 10 PC full specification. You don't require third-party software for checking your Windows entire specification.
On Windows 10 PC, you can see the specification of the device which includes Model Number, Drive, Memory, Processor, Graphics, Firmware, basic output/input system, and many more. Here are a few best methods that will help you to find the specifications of both the hardware and software of your device.
1) Checking RAM, Processor, Windows Version and Device ID:
When you want to check out for the basic specifications such as RAM, Processor, Version of your device, you will have to follow a few simple steps:
Step 1: Firstly, Press on the Start button, and click on the ‘Settings' option.
Step 2: On this page setting screen, you have to select on ‘System'.
Step 3: On the System option, click on the button ‘About'.
Step 4: In About option, click on the ‘Windows Specification' and ‘Device Specification'. In the Windows specification, you will get to know the current version of your Windows OS. The Device specification shows the device name, RAM, Processor, etc.
2) Checking the Graphic Card (GPU):
To check the GPU of your computer, you need to follow some easy steps as below:
Step 1: Firstly, right-click on the icon ‘My Computer'.
Step 2: Select on ‘Properties'.
Step 3: Under the system page, select on the ‘Device Manager'.
Step 4: Here, you need to look for ‘Display Adapters'. The GPU of your computer is listed there.
3) Checking the Motherboard:
To check the motherboard, you need not open the computer's chassis. You just have to follow simple steps to know which motherboard you use on your Windows 10 computer.
Step 1: Firstly, Go to Windows Search Bar and type ‘System information'.
Step 2: Once the System Information is open, scroll down and check for ‘BaseBoard Manufacturer' or ‘Motherboard Manufacturer'.
Step 3: The BaseBoard Model shows the model number and the Baseboard manufacturer displays the Motherboard company name.
4) Using Command Prompt check System Information
This method will help you to check the system information utilizing the Windows command prompt. Here are the steps to check for the system information on Windows 10.
Step 1: Firstly, click-right on the Start button and choose ‘Command Prompt (Admin)'
Step 2: Under the Command Prompt, type ‘systeminfo' and click Enter.
Step 3: Here, you will be able to see the system information. To know more about system information, type ‘systeminfo/'
These are the top four methods to check the entire specification on your Windows 10.