- Movies PM Narendra Modi Movie Review: The Bland Storytelling Will Make You Chant 'No More' To The Film!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Huawei MediaPad gets ICS 4.0.3 update
Huawei is finally out with ICS 4.0.3 update for their Huawei MediaPad tablet. Earlier the tablet was running on Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system. Users can expect more advanced features with this current ICS 4.0.3 update. Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system is the most demanding OS in the world of technology and Huawei fans have the privilege of getting this OS in their gadget too.
This new update is however not available as OTA update as of now. Users wishing to upgrade their tablet to the latest OS need to visit the company website. As said by company officials, the new ICS OS is a 330MB update.
Camera app and new Gallery also comes with the package which is really good news for Huawei MediaPad users. They can benefit with the improvements and enhancements in camera specifications and features. Most of the bugs which were reported in the earlier version have been fixed with this update. The new OS update is also expected to make the tablet a more user friendly one. Huawei MediaPad users were eagerly waiting for this update.
The new update should be made by the users manually by visiting the site and downloading the update file. But the users don’t need to worry as the process is made simple. An instruction set is available with the source of ICS update. Users just need to follow the steps instructed without any mistakes. They need to take a backup of the existing information on the gadget as it may get lost while doing the update. 60% of the battery must be left while doing the update.
It is better that the security suites are turned off while doing the update to avoid mess up of files and processes. USB debugging should also be enabled as well before the update. They are advised to reboot the system after doing this update.
Huawei MediaPad is a popular gadget in the tablet word. Its popularity is expected to go up with the addition of ICS 4.0.3 operating system. There is no variation in the price tag however, which is again good news for users. The OS software can be obtained freely by visiting the company website.
Huawei gadgets users can expect more interesting updates in their existing gadgets. They can hope for new gadgets being released with interesting features as well. The other Huawei smartphones and tablets are now in line for the Android higher update versions.