TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
The i Pad 3 which is all set to be launched in a few hours' time is all set to woo Indian users. Apart from providing attractive features, the i Pad 3 is going to replace traditional computers in India.
The desktop computers are still used in India. Even employees in major offices & I.T companies across India use desktops. Now with the release of the Apple i Pad 3 tablet, computing in India is all set to get a whole new dimension.
This tablet computer is also set to start a revolution in the home computer segment in India. With. functionality that is custom-made for home users, the tablet is expected to storm people using them in their homes.
The predecessor to the i Pad 3, the Apple i Pad 2 wasn't very popular in India. But this time experts predict a reverse in this trend. The experts also state that almost every office goer in India will soon be seen armed with the i Pad 3.
Even children in India are expected to fall in love with Apple's latest offering. Thus, we can say that Apple's flagship product has hit the headlines for all the right reasons. If it lives up to all these hype, Apple could derive yet another advantage over rivals.
Do reply with your opinion in our comment section below.