TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
The new iPad by Apple has various health benefits. The Retina Display in it is reportedly good for your eyes. This reduces the Computer Vision Syndrome condition. Due to this, the eyes are not strained & people can enjoy their computing experience.
Apple's new iPad is in the news for all the right reasons. The tablet PC has brought it a lot of success ever since. Even the people who have used the new iPads are very happy with it.
The new iPad has a high resolution that is 264 pixels per inch compared to the 132 pixels per inch of the earlier versions. This ensures less strain on the eyes. Therefore, users notice less pixelation than normal.
The Retina Display is a novel innovation by Apple. With the incorporation of the technology, the screen becomes more enhanced. When people use the new iPad for reading, they can enjoy their experience. Even while typing, the strain on the eye is considerably reduced. Scientists say that as a result of this, people tend to focus better.
So use the new iPad as soon as possible. You are sure to enjoy using it.