- 2 hrs ago Apple MacBook Pro With M2 Max Benchmarked on Geekbench Ahead of 2023 Launch
- 7 hrs ago iQOO Neo 7 SE With Dimensity 8200 SoC, 16GB RAM Launched: Price And Availability
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M04 With Octa-Core Chipset Launched For ₹8,499 In India
- 8 hrs ago Best Budget Smartphones For The Year 2022
- Finance BIS Hallmark- Eligibility and Registration Process for Selling Hallmarked Gold
- Lifestyle 3 Honey-Based Hair Masks For Shiny, Frizz Free Hair
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Croatia vs Brazil: Brazil ousted after penalty defeat against Croatia
- Movies Exclusive! Flora Saini Recounts Brutal Domestic Violence Case: 'He Dragged Me By Hair On Streets'
- News Congress high command to decide Himachal chief minister
- Automobiles The CT-1 Microcar Is A Real Life Transformer That May Just Change The Way We Drive
- Education DU PG Third Merit List 2022 To Be Out On December 12 At admission.uod.ac.in; Know How To Check
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
13th Gen Intel Core Processor's Leaked Pricing Hints At Team Blue's Latest Strategy
AMD Ryzen 7000 series reviews are finally out, and the company seems to have hit the right chords between the power and performance to take on Intel. Similarly, Intel is all set to launch the 13th Gen Intel Core processors today at 9:30 PM. These processors will compete against the likes of the recently launched Ryzen Zen 4 series of processors in terms of performance and pricing.
Just a few hours ahead of launch, the possible pricing details of the 13th Gen Intel Core series of processors have been leaked online. As per the leak, the next-flagship mainstream processor from Intel -- Core i9-13900K will retail for $659.99, while the KF variant of the same will cost $629.99.
The Intel Core i7-13700K and the Core i7-13700KF are said to cost $449.99, and $429.99, respectively. Similarly, the Intel Core i5-13600K and the Core i5-13600K are said to come with retail prices of $329.99 and $309.99.
|Processor||Price (In Dollars)||Processor||Price (In Dollars)|
|Intel Core i9-12900K||590||Intel Core i9-13900K||660|
|Intel Core i9-12900KF||565||Intel Core i9-13900KF||630|
|Intel Core i7-12700K||410||Intel Core i7-13700K||450|
|Intel Core i7-12700KF||385||Intel Core i7-13700KF||430|
|Intel Core i5-12600K||290||Intel Core i5-13600K||330|
|Intel Core i5-12600KF||265||Intel Core i5-13600KF||310|
Just like the 12th Gen, the 13th Gen Intel Core processors also have a hybrid CPU architecture with a combination of P-cores and E-cores. Similarly, the 13th Gen processors from Intel are also said to support both DDR4 and DDR5-type RAM just like their predecessors.
While AMD has reduced the prices of the Ryzen 7000 series in contrast to the Ryzen 5000 series, Intel is taking the opposite route. However, do note that, when compared to the 12th Gen Intel Core processors, the 13th Gen Intel Core processors are said to offer more cores, and higher clock speeds, which should enable these processors to deliver better single-core and multi-core performance.